Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

diy photobooth.

 It seems that the latest craze is having a photo booth at your wedding or event.  I love this idea and think its a fun and relaxing activity that everyone has fun with! I created my own using items you probably already own!
Things you will need:
*Digital Camera with self-timer or remote
*tripod
*backdrop (any fabric or tablecloth will do)
*props
 To give my photos that photo booth look I put them into a photo editor, you could use a free one like Picasa by google and add borders or create a photo collage or strip!
 For easy props, I grabbed a few items that I had around the house... an old frame, scuba mask. And then found these packs of mustaches and glasses for $1 at Target. I then attached them to wooden skewers for easy handling!

 To hang the backdrop we tied each end with twine and attached to two nails that were already supporting our lights!  The tripod and camera was set up right in front of this and all our guests had to do was press the remote to take the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment